posted to rec.boats.electronics
Bill Kearney

Default Objective of NMEA

"Larry" wrote in message

If you don't like what I post, simply don't read it.

Stick with the thread topic and that'd be fine. Hijack a thread and you
ruin it.

If you work for Raymarine or one of their dealers, tough ****.

Oh please, this is sooo tired. Anytime a troll finds someone that doesn't
buy into their party line they go off on the "you must be an employee"
tangent. It's pathetic. I'm not nor, nor have ever been an agent, employee
or representative of anyone in the marine electronics business. Give it a
rest. I'm just a boat owner that finds it annoying when a troll hijacks a
thread just to beat a dead horse. But hey, if you listened to reason you
wouldn't BE posting.