Da Kine

Default RDF (radio direction finding) ... do you ?

I use it all the time. it is one more way of navigating and I use all
forms all the time.

Tell me where you went and never learned to navigate using some of the
oldest methods of navigation that there is?
If you have never heard of this before then you should be really
embarrassed. No one that has been around the sea for very long has gone
without knowing about it. A few years ago there was a TV series on the
discovery of Hawaii and a boat sailed to Hawaii using the same methods
- no compass or anything and made it just fine.

Better to keep your mouth shut and thought of as a fool then to open it
and remove all doubt!