Ron White

Default I need help!!! Props - 3 or 4 blade and which brand is best?

I am running a set of Turbo Ultima 4 ( four blade). You can log on to my web
site and read the section on prop testing which may save me some typing
here.. I am now running these props at + 5". Even with this high drive
height and trimmed way back plus running in a seaway, I cannot blow them
out. I can't say they would be best for your boat but they work really well
on mine. You should find them to be a cost savings over the Merc or other
Engine mfg branded props. I visited the Turbo guys at the recent Miami boat
show and they are soon to introduce a new hub design that will eliminate
spinning hubs ( which have been a problem for me). The new props will have
more dia as well. I plan to buy some when they are available. Probably any
four blade will help but these are the ones I have experience with and I
know they are well designed.

--
Ron White
Boat building web address is