bigtwinhog

Default Inboard vs outboard

Greetings, am considering a starter boat for running around NC
coastline/Intercoastal out of Willmington and nearby areas. My
hardcore offshore fishing friends have sworn by outboards and cursed
inboards, but I am looking for starter boat simply to run around
intercoastal, maybe ski/kneeboard type use but general cruising.
Against advice I am considering something like 19ft Stingray CS and
other small cuddy boats but most are inboard. Am I looking for trouble
with an inboard and salt water use? Any guidance greatly apprecaited.

bigtwinhog