Larry

Default Nautical Charts

Dave wrote in news:5s5h0292jj8s29d3b35tsvmuhckihokt24@
4ax.com:

And that reason is.....?

I suppose, to your dismay obviously, the public shares the cost of doing
public things, like building and operating that dam in AZ, or Francis
Marion National Forest in SC, as an example. The interstate highway
running past your city is paid for by all of us, not just you, because any
of us may drive on it, unmolested by you saying we cannot. I may drive on
your roads or operate a boat in your local waterways, and you may operate
in mine as they are both public property to be used by anyone who wishes to
use them.

Will this troll go on for weeks?