Da Kine

Default Nautical Charts

The simple difference is democracy is a system of government by the
whole population or all the eligible members of a state, typically
through elected representatives and a republic is a state in which
supreme power is held by the people and their elected representatives,
and which has an elected or nominated president rather than a monarch.
There are so many definitions in there though that most people won't
see what that really says. You need to at least know that I monarch is
a sovereign head of state and sovereign is a supreme ruler. It would
help to understand that in a republic the supreme power is held in a
creator (God) and that leaves all levels of government i.e., the ones
in power and the ones that elect, equal. It leave my rights to me with
me and not the supreme ruler! The real difference is, then, is that a
republic is a small centralized government with more power in the local
area and a belief in self ownership and a democracy is a large central
government with little power in the local area and does not support
self ownership.

If you read the Declaration of Independence and then read The United
States Constitution, (in that order) you will quickly see what the
framers were thinking and then tried to do. They were sick of a
monarchy so much so that they made titles of nobility illegal in the
states. Esquire is a title of nobility and used by most attorneys and
most politicians that clime high are attorneys so you can see where
this country went wrong!

Nowhere in our constitution or any attacked documentation has our
country ever been called a democracy but those in power have been
trying to make it one for a long time. Our "Pledge of Allegiance"
does it state to the democracy. You will find it saying to the
republic!

You will find a few people here and there that understand the meaning
and importance of words on paper and these days, we're looked upon
like rebel outcasts with some sort of social disorder. The truth of the
mater is that the vast majority of our population knows nothing and
could care less so long as they have a wide screen TV and a fancy car.
The sad part is they don't even think they own themselves.

Self-ownership is a concept that is never talked about because with it
comes responsibility. Self-ownership is the key to freedom and the lack
of it is the key to Hitlerism.

If you are interested, look up the difference between Citizen and
citizen and then read your banking agreement. Ask yourself what a car
registration is, where the drivers license came from and if you really
own your car. Find out what a marriage license is and if you really
need one to be legally married. Find out the difference between signing
an agreement with your bride in front of a minister of a church that is
NOT a corporation and signing a marriage license with the state.

Its all about who owns you and what someone else has the right to do to
you, your land and your belongings.

Don't get me wrong. I don't believe in republicans much more then I
do democrats. Those titles are a smoke screen over the freedom concept
of elected official. The bottom line is always gong to be power for all
of them and less self ownership.