Henry Blackmoore

Default Too much acid in the sea

In article , Harry Krause wrote:

Evan-Josh Roose wrote:

I was on high seas with my boat, when suddenly the hull began to
dissolve.It seems that this section of the ocean was full of acid
water.

My boat quickly sank, I could escape with a small platic boat which
wasn´t attacked by the acid.

So I can only say that our oceans are extremly dangerous now,
pollution has turned some sections of the ocean into dangerous acid
seas that will dissolve boats very quickly!

So I recommend to use plastic boats and to avoid acid oceans.

Were you on one of those Texas high seas?

More like a Maryland Magical Mystery Tour....