Gary

Default Nautical Charts

Dave wrote:
On Thu, 02 Mar 2006 09:02:59 -0500, Larry said:

NOAA is not providing free charts. NOAA is providing its TAXPAYERS a
SERVICE for the money that has been extracted from them by force.

NO service provided to any taxpayer, in any country, should be fee-based.
The taxpayers have already paid through-the-nose for the service or data
and should not be charged twice for its delivery or use....

So, Larry, 'splain to me again why you and I and other yachtsmen deserve to
have those folks out in Arizona pay for our charts.

Or why we Canadians can download them for free......or anyone else.