Wayne.B

Default Marina recommendations in North Carolina

On Thu, 2 Mar 2006 14:50:12 -0500, "RCE" wrote:

I just got a response from Paul Bennett of Cape Fear Marina in Wilmington,
NC. He says the winters are typically mild, but they do have some days when
it drops below freezing.

And quite a few nights. :-)

Rates certainly sound reasonable compared to the NE and FL, sounds
like a plan. I'd want to give the marina and specific slip assignment
a good on site inspection before making a commitment. They get some
ferocious winter gales along the coast that can be just as damaging as
hurricanes if the marina is exposed to open water of any size.