UglyDan®©™

Default Marina recommendations in North Carolina

It's been awhile since I've been in the area, but if your looking in the
Norfolk area try Willoughby Bay Marina, or Rebel Marine Lane Brigg's
place, He passed away last Sept, but I think one of his son's Jesse or
David runs it now, its not to far off gate's 3a or 4.
Or if you belong to a yacht club (reciprocal moorage?) you could also
try (NYCC) Norfolk Yacht & Country Club on the Lafayette river just off
of Hampton blvd, not too far from the main gate of Norfolk Naval. UD