Rod McInnis

Default Push-Pull Knob Engraving?

"Douglas St. Clair" wrote in message
Good point and good suggestion - it's worth a shot. I'll report back how

it
turns out.

If you are really dedicated, like you are trying to restore some classic
boat, you could engrave the knob and then have it chrome plated again. Lots
of car buffs are always having things chrome plated, but the plating shops
generally have a minimum charge so this knob may cost a bunch!

For engraving, take a look in the yellow pages under "engraving". My area
has a fair number of places that indicate that they can engrave just about
anything.

Rod