DSK

Default Marina recommendations in North Carolina

RCE wrote:
She mentioned Elizabeth City. Any specific recommendations there?

I can't recall off the top of my head, but I'll go look.

Norfolk, if we could find a decent spot, might be a possibility as it would
be near our son, DIL and new grandkid. Other than a transient visit there
on the Navigator, I don't know much about the area.

It's a big area. The nicest waterfront IMHO is across the
river in Hampton & Newport News.

Come to think of it, the Navy base there has their own marina. It's
probably for retired Admirals or something though.

No, as I understand it, any retired military personnel has
the right to get a spot. Might be a long wait list, though.
I know that's the case in other areas.

Fair Skies
Doug King