RCE

Default Marina recommendations in North Carolina

"DSK" wrote in message

If it were me, I'd stay in Hampstead but it's a longer drive to
restaurants & theaters etc etc.

There are a couple of good places in New Bern & Elizabeth City that I have
more experience with, also some places to avoid.

Why not Little River SC or Charleston or the Norfolk area, just out of
curiosity?

Fair Skies
Doug King

She mentioned Elizabeth City. Any specific recommendations there?
Norfolk, if we could find a decent spot, might be a possibility as it would
be near our son, DIL and new grandkid. Other than a transient visit there
on the Navigator, I don't know much about the area.

Come to think of it, the Navy base there has their own marina. It's
probably for retired Admirals or something though.

RCE