DSK

Default Marina recommendations in North Carolina

RCE wrote:
I've searched a few, but, without seeing them first-hand, it's hard to judge
them by website descriptions.
From the website description, Bennet Bros. Yachts/Cape Fear Marina looks
like it's worth investigating and I have emailed them for further
information regarding winter slip availabilities, lease or sale.

Bennet Bros is a pretty nice place, a little pricey IMHO but
then it's right in Wilmington. It's also not a good place to
be in a hurricane, but it sounds like you're not planning to be.

A buddy of mine keeps his sailboat right around the corner
from B-B, been thru the place but never stayed there. It
left a good impression.

If it were me, I'd stay in Hampstead but it's a longer drive
to restaurants & theaters etc etc.

There are a couple of good places in New Bern & Elizabeth
City that I have more experience with, also some places to
avoid.

Why not Little River SC or Charleston or the Norfolk area,
just out of curiosity?

Fair Skies
Doug King