RCE

Default Marina recommendations in North Carolina

Mrs.E. has asked me to research and find a winter slip for her GB somewhere
in North Carolina.
(this will be interesting)

Her interest is to take her GB south next fall to a quality marina that can
provide a cursory "watch" on the boat in her absence, has shore power and
cable TV available throughout the winter, and has decent facilities and
amenities. Her plan is to occasionally travel and stay on the boat for a
few days at a time during all but the worst of the winter months. Ideally,
the marina would be located near other points of interest, decent
restaurants, and, of course, shopping centers.

I've searched a few, but, without seeing them first-hand, it's hard to judge
them by website descriptions.
From the website description, Bennet Bros. Yachts/Cape Fear Marina looks
like it's worth investigating and I have emailed them for further
information regarding winter slip availabilities, lease or sale.

Anybody have any recommendations?

Thanks,

RCE