Henry Blackmoore

Default OT Hey Hairball, Kerry is a Joke

In article , (basskisser) wrote:

Oh, what a dolt you are. Please show proof that I'm a "dope freak".
Can you? No. You are nothing short of a simpleton with a grudge.
Little kid? Hardly. Now, remember, idiot, YOU were the one who
threatened ME. I do realize you need your neighbors to keep your
scrawny ass out of trouble, but hey, they don't bother me in the
slightest. I've taken care of many men who've threatened me with
bodily harm, as you have, and have never spent one moment in jail.
Now, if you think for one second that you'd like to play games with
me, let me give you a little background. I've practiced three
different martial arts for years. The latest, is Kenpo Karate, and I'm
an assistant instructor. The others? I have a second degree brown belt
in J.J. I also have an orange belt in Kung Fu. Before you ask, I only
got to orange in Kung Fu because of an injury, I'm just not made to do
the high-flying jumps that is necessary in Kung Fu. I work out at
Gold's Gym twice weekly, also. Now, do you REALLY want to threaten me?
What would your body guard neighbors say if they knew I was kicking
your scrawny ass because YOU threatened ME?

macho macho man....