posted to rec.boats.electronics
Eric Fairbank

Default what size wire to use for 30amp 12v circuit ?

I'm just shaking my head here Bruce. You keep changing your story. I
disagree with your original blanket statement which was not in reference to
old SGC rigs or installations with 30ft of #14 wire. Jeez!

Eric

"Bruce in Alaska" wrote in message
Eric, just how did you disprove this? Using the same setup that you
used in your original experiment? Well, now, why don't you try modifing
your setup and put 30Ft of #14 Wire from your very stiff powersupply to
the radios.
Now try the putput power test again, and come back and tell us all
what you find.