posted to rec.boats.electronics
Bruce in Alaska

Default what size wire to use for 30amp 12v circuit ?

In article ,
Matt Colie wrote:

Let's just watch out here. I was in a junk shop a while ago and I told
the proprietor what was actually hoping to find. We got talking about
ships and boats. He stopped and asked if I could tell him about
something in back. When retrieved, it turned out to be a marine HF -
real live dinosaur (dynosoar?). I think is was Hammerlund or EF Johnson
- most of the crystals had been pulled, but it still had a the 2 1625s
in the final (and a little burned spot on the tank). I looked at him
and said "You know - They haven't made 'em like this for a long time".
(Aren't we glad!)

Matt Colie - Lifelong Waterman, Licensed Mariner and Perpetual Sailor

A lot of the OLD Northern Radio Co. AM Sets had 807/1625's in them.
when I started at Northern, we still were servicing those and I have
very fond memorries of traveling all over the State of Alaska, hauling
a RCA Tube Caddy full of 807's, 1625's, 811's and an 813 or two....
I even remember when we used 866A's in the Power supplies, as
Recitifiers.

Bruce in alaska
--
add a 2 before @