posted to alt.sailing.asa
Vito

Default USCG " many intelligence gaps" in Port Deal. New opinion now classified.

"Capt. JG" wrote
...... My question is why did Bush lie about it .....

Politicians react differently than other people. If I ask -say- your age, your
first response is likely the truth. That's so common that police and courts put
more faith in it (Raes Gestae (sp?) evidence) than other testimony. With
sociopaths like Bush just the opposite is true - their first instinct is to lie.
Oddly, we all know this yet our own tendency toward honesty misleads us into
believing them. Think about it. Given the man's track record of whoppers why
do we expect anything but lies?