Bill Cole

Default Usage of motoroil

Are you saying you have not made physical threats to any of the people
posting in rec.boats?

"basskisser" wrote in message
om...
"Bill Cole" wrote in message

. net...
LOL, I hate to admit this, but you are so much fun to tease. I feel

like a
sadistic kid poking a crazy animal locked inside a cage.

So are you saying that anyone who disagrees with your principles or your
honor, deserves to have his neck broken like a twig?

Stupid, stupid man.....Please show where I've said that. You can't, it
isn't there. I don't know how things like that get into you head, but
perhaps professional help is in order. First, you say you feel like a
sadistic kid, then you go off on some tangent that I've NEVER said,
like the little demons in your head told you that!