Default Link to Extreme Makeover item....

Dene wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...
I've posted the first installment of what I hope will be a "happy" tale
on the Pacific NW Boating site. The item does mention two companies
with which I am doing business, and due to that fact it would receive a
mixed reaction here. I have mentioned my boat project in the past, but
here are some additional details for anybody interested:

http://groups.google.com/group/Pacif...5b9c4c3b4d2245

Enjoyed the article, Chuck. Any plans to post some "before and after"
pictures? I identify with your preference for a pilothouse vs. a flybridge.

-Greg

I'd post some photos if I knew how or where to go about it. I don't
really maintain a "home page" or a blog, and there's no provision to
post photos to most NG's.
There will be some photos in the next issue of the magazine, and If I
recall correctly you're down in the Portland area where you can find a
*free copy* (no spam) right after March 15. If not, let me know and
I'll mail you one..