Billgran

Default E-Tec problems dealers demand standards; so I'll play

"K. Smith" wrote in message

You do now admit that the first time we've seen big E-Tecs actually
delivered was your last summer???? & so you'll totally agree when I
point out that these engines have no track record of their own at all &
all your reliability claims are just more of your hopeful wishes???

The E-TEC was first introduced in Feb of 2003 and available in quantity
since about July or Aug of '03. The V-6 E-TEC's went into production in
October of 2004.

They are 2004, 2005, and now 2006 E-TEC engines. E-TECs are in their third
year of production

If you would like to veryify that, call 847-689-6200 which is Bombardier's
main line in Waukegan.