DSK

Default C&C 33 - 1976 Boat for Sale - New Diesel in '01!

wrote:
Sorry! Someone just informed me that it wasn't good "netiquette" to
post items For Sale on this forum. If I have offened anyone, please
accept my apology.
Rob Minton

Generally this starts a long discussion about whether or not
ads are "on topic" for this newsgroup.

Maybe it's pretty old-fashioned to think that advertising is
an intrusion, but if you think for a moment about how many
boats are for sale, then about how many ads could be posted
here if even a tenth of the sellers decided it was "good
free advertising," it's obvious that discussion would be
crowded out.

No apology necessary as far as I'm concerned, and I wish you
good luck with selling the boat.

Regards
Doug King