posted to alt.sailing.asa
DSK

Default Lessons of a tragedy....Roller furlers suck

Quite frankly, you're just being a belligerent dumb-ass here.

Maxprop wrote:
Hi there, Doug. Just thought I'd remind you when you engage in name
calling, since you seem to believe you seldom or never do.

Not at all... did I say I *never* do? Just rarely, and only
when justified.

To blame this accident on the roller furler is just plain
stupid. To use this incident as "proof" that roller furlers
are no good, and insist on that proof loudly, is going a few
step further.... what would you call that?

DSK