basskisser

Default Usage of motoroil

(Steven Shelikoff) wrote in message
There you go again with another strawman. I never said Karate isn't
full of tradition. I said you were wrong when you claim Karate doesn't
teach etiquette or that etiquette is too weak a word. Just because you
can't argue effectively against the points I'm making doesn't mean you
have to make up your own to argue against. But then, arguing with
yourself is probably the only way you've ever won an argument. Or have
you ever won one against yourself?

Which brings me back to the topic at hand. Instead of answering whether
you actually believe NONE of the oil vapor that goes through the PCV
valve or breather back into the intake is burned, not even a single
molecule, you go off on this karate tangent.

Sooooo, just to get back to the subject at hand, please tell us if you
think NONE of the oil vapor that goes out of the crankcase and back into
the intake via the PCV valve gets burned.

Steve

Whoa, there. One thing at a time. Please finish answering my reply.

Where did you train?
What belt level are you?
What's the lineage of your school?

I also asked, seeing how Karate is a DEFENSIVE martial art, do you
honestly think that, when confronted, and you are in a defensive
posture, that you should succumb to tradition?
It's funny, I ask these questions, then you snip, just like skipper,
to make it sound like you want, and then you can also answer only the
points that won't make you look like you don't know what you are
talking about. Now, again, where do you get your knowledge of Kenpo
Karate from?