basskisser

Default Usage of motoroil

"Joe" wrote in message ...
Well, Bill, because you know so much about Kenpo Karate, I would guess
you, or your Siamese twin, Shelikoff, who is also an expert (he
thinks) MUST know who Ed K. Parker is, right? His quote:

"I come to you with Karate (Empty Hands). I have no weapons. But,
shoudl I be forced to defend myself, my principles, or my honor,
should it be a matter of life or death, right or wrong, then here are
my weapons, Karate (Empty Hands)"

So DimDummy, what does Mr. Parker have to say about growing wacky tabacky in
your home?

JoeTechnician, he says that it is better than trying to convince
others that you are an engineer bwaaaahaaa!!!!!!
Actually, he says NOTHING about it, why do you ask?