Boots

Default Johnny Morris buys Crownline

Back in the '50 & '60's there was a boat built in Ill. by
Crownlin. Is this boat any part of them?? They were very
good boats by the way.
wrote in message
ups.com...

Jack Redington wrote:
Shortwave Sportfishing wrote:
On Sat, 04 Feb 2006 00:08:52 GMT, Jack Redington
wrote:

You heard it hear first. The BassPro Shop king has

purchased Crownline
Boats. Should be announced in a week or two.

curious - i wonder why? its not like he needs to expand

his boating
line into another area.

Good question:

There is a Bass Pro shop just down the road from where I

live in N.
Atlanta. One guy told me they would only be selling the

larger Crownline
boats. Where they are going to put them I have no idea.

Ubless they are
going to get rid of some of the Tahoe's..

Another guys said they will not be selling that at that

location. I
wonder how this effects existing franchises. There is a

dealer not all
that far away.

Capt Jack R..

Capt Jack R..

Damned parking lot in front is already half taken up by
Tahoes and
pontoon boats!