Default Isn't it suppose to be about boats?

Capt Bob wrote:
There sure is alot of non boat crap here. Can't we send them out to
play somewhere else?
Maybe you should actually own and opperate a boat to post here.

BTW I found out any GM Marine or auto for that matter will bolt up to
the bell housing og my boat. Thanks Guys for the help.

Capt Bob
Annapolis, MD

One of the unwritten laws of natural balance is that along with the
privilege of bitching about NG content comes the responsibility to
provide some on topic material. Folks who treat the NG like a spectator
sport and never participate can't expect that the ocassional gripe
about what other people are posting will influence the group anywhere
nearly as much as providing some useful, interesting, boating related
content.

My admittedly screwed up and peculiar personal attitude about the
practice of anybody (master's license or not) refering to themselves as
"Capt" when off the boat aside, I bet you've probably got something of
interest to contribute- maybe a lot.

About half the folks using the group as a chatroom own boats.

Believe it or not, the tone and content of the group is much improved
over what we had here just a few months ago when nearly 1/3 of the
threads were blatant personal attacks
and we'd get rival versions of presidential popularity polls every day.
While we're steadily slipping downslope again as far as content goes,
the tone remains very much improved.

You can help our little group of 12-step NGer's along with some useful
content, so please do. Thanks, :-)