Skipper

Default ETEC Performance Info

Harry Krause wrote:

The only "proof" we have of her involvement in diesel outboards is a
fuzzy photo of a rusted-out homebuilt outboard of some sort clamped onto
a homemade bracket on the back of an old hulk boat, and her claim that
the outboard in that photo is a Japanese diesel bolted onto a homemade
lower unit.

What kind of "proof" do we have that you actually do have that oft
claimed fab Zimmermanlike lobster boat, Krause? Further, what evidence
is there that you have any actually boating experience...other than
posting to this NG 24/7/365?

The sad truth is that you're a rather weak-minded racist nincompoop who
actually believes your kind are the chosen. I've not seen anything from
your keyboard that leads me to believe you know anything about boats and
real boaters. You've backed away from every challenge and have been
proven a lying fraud.

--
Skipper