basskisser

Default The Bush Economy Stinks...and Sinks

(Steven Shelikoff) wrote in message
The simple fact that you believe the above proves you have no clue what
you're talking about. And what's even funnier is that you fail to
recognize that my calling you a schoolgirl for name calling is also a
parOdy of you. You are HILARIOUS when you call someone a "little
schoolgirl" for name calling when all they are doing is responding to
your namecalling in kind. If you actually had a point to make, it
should be calling someone a schoolgirl for responding to your
namecalling with more of the same. But you can't think well enough to
come up with that yourself.

Steve

What a hilarious response!!! Thank you for my laugh of the day! I can
always count on your to say something so insane and dumb that I can
get a chuckle out of it every time I think about that particularly
ignorant diatribe!