Default I'm Sweating Bullets!

On 10 Jul 2003 20:09:00 -0700, (Tim Tisdale)
wrote:

Does fuel add to the carbs 1 jet at a time
as you increase RPMs? I noticed that the left jet on the 4 barrel is
putting out more gas than the right jet but that was only running at
around 1200 RPMs

Tim,

Don't know if this will help, but...

My nephew and I have the same engine in our 22 footer with a
quadra-jet carb. The nephew calls it a quarda-puke and says that they
are notouious for not opening up on all four consistantly. He's
rebuilt it but we have low rpm problems at times.

PS I tell other boaters that I have "52 feet of boat". Some (those
who know how much our boating hobby costs) look at me and think
"Here's a guy with too much money", or "Gee I wish I could afford a 52
footer."

The I hit them with: "Yep, 52 feet. Two 15's and a 22."