billgran

Default ETEC Performance Info

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

I've got a "verbal deposit" on a non-existent 300 hp Yamaha four
stroke...but I suspect it'll have to be on a different block than is
being used for the 225 and 250. If Yamaha ever gets around to
manufacturing it.

Harry,

Just so's you know, the F225 and the F250 are already completely
different blocks. Even the 2002 and 2003 engine blocks and internals
are completely different animals from the '04 and later models, with
hardly any interchageability. You may have a very long wait for an
"F300" .

According to the Suzuki folks, it will be sometime in 2007 even before
their 300hp 4-stroke engine will be readily available.