Skipper

Default ETEC Performance Info

Harry Krause wrote:

Tom knows what he is doing. You, on the other hand, do not.

Did I mention that in M/C racing I started out in the open class with a
TR-6. Now that was one fine bike. I dropped down to the 250 class
because that's where the hottest competition was. I believe you do
better competing with the best.

NI know Bill Grannis knows what he's doing and respect his advice. It
puzzles me that he was so wrong in the Ficht issue with Karen. And Tom,
well, I remain unconvinced until he wins his stripes. You, however, are
well known to be full of schidt, chicken schidt.

--
Skipper