Tuuk

Default Too much acid in the sea

He forgot to add OT like you do there Harry. Post resembles the level of
intelligence or value added similar to yours do.

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Evan-Josh Roose wrote:

I was on high seas with my boat, when suddenly the hull began to
dissolve.It seems that this section of the ocean was full of acid
water.

My boat quickly sank, I could escape with a small platic boat which
wasn´t attacked by the acid.

So I can only say that our oceans are extremly dangerous now,
pollution has turned some sections of the ocean into dangerous acid
seas that will dissolve boats very quickly!

So I recommend to use plastic boats and to avoid acid oceans.

Were you on one of those Texas high seas?