Harry Krause

Default long to short shaft conversion on an 1981 25 hp evinrude

Butch Ammon wrote:
Well, there are plenty of returning whiners like you, Butch.

Nice insult!

But it is true, Butch. You whine and whine and whine about your
perceptions of this newsgroup, you recommend that posters here look
elsewhere, you announce you're not coming back, and then, you return
over and over to whine some more.

Ergo, you are a returning whiner.

Has it ever occurred to you that **YOU** are the one responsible
for ruining this NG?

No, it hasn't. This newsgroup started going to hell several years ago
when a number of the quality posters here were nitpicked to death by
self-serving assholes who had nothing to add to various discussions but
bulldork. After a while, those posters simply disappeared. That was the
start of the demise of this newsgroup. Then we were invaded by a
seemingly endless stream of self-centered, selfish right-wingers.
I've certainly contributed to the strife around here, but I wasn't the
originator or the one responsible.

You old cantankerous, bitter old man!!!!! Don't get me
started, because I have always believed "if you don't have anything nice to
say, don't say anything at all".

Then you are a hypocrite, because you don't follow your own advice.

BUT...... in your case, I am so tempted to
unload on you with both barrels. But, I won't stoop that low.

There's nothing in your barrels but blanks.