Butch Ammon

Default long to short shaft conversion on an 1981 25 hp evinrude

Or try this site that I found:

http://www.thehulltruth.com

Butch Ammon

What? Back again? Thought you left...at least five times already.

Why does it bother you that Butch has helped a fellow NG member and not
posted OT? Because you are slowly and surely losing your control of this
NG?

Me thinks so. LOL!!!!

I think so too... It's a free country and people can visit any NG they want.
I only come back here randomly. The other places are way better, more
informative, and they have a separate OT area.

I did some research and found that the general consensus regarding "rec.boats"
is that it is ruined and beyond repair. It's really sad.... There were a lot
of good people on here over the years, and they have left.

Butch Ammon
http://www.iboats.com
http://www.thehulltruth.com