Jeff McCann

Default does anybody here really know?

"Gunner" wrote in message
On Sun, 10 Aug 2003 23:15:12 GMT, "Jeff McCann"
wrote:

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Gunner wrote:

On Sat, 9 Aug 2003 14:18:44 -0400, "Carolyn Louise leigh"
wrote:

No Brainer! OIL. Toss out all the smoke and mirrors. Every

argument
GWB made
for War with Iraq was an echo of the 60's. My how short memories
become....

Cites?

Gunner

Good grief...when did Gunner get released from the state hospital

at
Chattahootchee?

Chattahoochee is in FLA; Gunner is in CAL, where Reagan closed down

the
state mental hospitals to save money. This was supposed to have been

"humanitarian" act, with the care to be provided by community-based
facilities. Of course, the funding for community based mental health
care never materialized. The resulting "curbing" of the mentally ill

is
at least partially responsible for CAL's reputation as a state full

of
loonies, of which Gunner is definitely not one.

BTW, I once made an inspection tour of Chattahoochee. It was

hellish,
to say the least.

Jeff

One should also note..it was the Left whom demanded that the hospitals
be closed. Only problem is..they didnt realise that most of the
patients in there were more than happy to be out on the streets and
refusing to take their meds, or go to outpatient clinics etc.

Basicly..,the Libs created the homeless situation in California, and
in doing so, are responsible for the deaths of hundreds of thousands
of mentally ill folks whom died and are still dying on the streets,
not to mention those that are killed, raped etc etc by the more
vicious members of the homeless nutcases.

Sounds like typical revisionist neo-con spin to me; blame everything on
the "Libs." Cites?

Jeff