Thomas Wentworth

Default Boat Broker Question ...

Dave,,, save it ...

The coop boards? Give it a rest. Most of us live in the "real world".

"Dave" wrote in message
news
On Thu, 23 Feb 2006 01:46:38 GMT, Gary said:

I guess there is a requirement if you know nothing about what you are
looking for. For example, if I was moving to some city I had never
visited and needed a place to live. But if I'm moving down the street
or to a small town then what does the agent do?

Can't speak to down the street or small town, but if you're buying a NYC
coop, having a good broker may mean the difference between getting the
apartment and getting turned down repeatedly by the coop boards.
Similarly,
if you're selling it may mean the difference between picking a buyer who
will pass the board and wasting months floundering with buyers who will
never qualify.