posted to alt.sailing.asa
Maxprop

Default US Poor Olympic Showing

"Frank Boettcher" wrote in message
On Tue, 21 Feb 2006 03:53:23 GMT, "Maxprop"
wrote:

"Scotty" wrote in message
. ..

"Maxprop" wrote in message
ink.net...
Even "Sleeping With the Enemy?"

We both liked that.

Great movie--especially the payoff scene. How refreshing
to see a character
do the right thing, as opposed to the politically correct
thing.

And there was even a sailing scene in it, although the
''sailor'' showed all the ineptness of a Boobspit.

As a sailor, I found that scene embarrassing.

Max

The most embarrassing sailing scene ever was in that chick flick
"message in a bottle" (I think that's the title, trying to foreget
that movie). Guy is supposed to be a pro yet makes every mistake in
the book. At the end, wife is all teary eyed and I'm thinking who
wrote this pap.

I forgot that one for my list of chick fliks. That boat was lovely, though,
wasn't it.

Max