posted to alt.sailing.asa
katy

Default US Poor Olympic Showing

Frank Boettcher wrote:
On Tue, 21 Feb 2006 03:53:23 GMT, "Maxprop"
wrote:

"Scotty" wrote in message
. ..

"Maxprop" wrote in message
thlink.net...

Even "Sleeping With the Enemy?"

We both liked that.

Great movie--especially the payoff scene. How refreshing

to see a character

do the right thing, as opposed to the politically correct

thing.

And there was even a sailing scene in it, although the
''sailor'' showed all the ineptness of a Boobspit.

As a sailor, I found that scene embarrassing.

Max

The most embarrassing sailing scene ever was in that chick flick
"message in a bottle" (I think that's the title, trying to foreget
that movie). Guy is supposed to be a pro yet makes every mistake in
the book. At the end, wife is all teary eyed and I'm thinking who
wrote this pap.

Frank

Nicholas Sparks, the resident author of New Bern, NC. He also wrote
Bridges of Madison County and other similar pap....