William Andersen

Default technical name for this doohicky

They ain't cheap. Mine was about $800. a few years ago. Add a rack to hold
two boards and you're spending $1,000. There may be some less expensive
ones, but I bet you'll still be spending $800.
Mine folds by removing two bolts. It's not necessary to fold it except for
garaging. Mine hasn't been folded in the 6 years I've had it and thousands
of trailering miles.
Mine also sereves as a radar arch for all of my antennas, flags, lights.
http://members.cox.net/wgander/Wakeboardtower.htm
"instanceoftime" wrote in message
oups.com...
OK, I got it- wakeboard tower.

I love the look of these and the function but wow are they expensive.

Anyone know of a builder of one (maybe one for just using for lights
and speakers).

I'll have to do the boarding the old fashion way at that price.

Thanks