JIMinFL

Default boat batteries

In an instant, you can fry the diodes in the alternator with reversed
battery leads. Hopefully the ground going to the back of the engine slipped
down in the bilge out of site. Was anything working before you changed
batteries?
"mark" wrote in message
oups.com...
I just put in two car batteries 12v in my boat and nothing happens. I
put the wires on the wrong terminals for an instant and then corrected
my mistake. Nothing happens. I checked all my fuses and nothing
blown. I was told to use interstate # SRM27XHD batteries. I couldn't
find them so I used sears. What did I do wrong.
Mark