RCE

Default boat batteries

"mark" wrote in message
oups.com...
I just put in two car batteries 12v in my boat and nothing happens. I
put the wires on the wrong terminals for an instant and then corrected
my mistake. Nothing happens. I checked all my fuses and nothing
blown. I was told to use interstate # SRM27XHD batteries. I couldn't
find them so I used sears. What did I do wrong.
Mark

When you say "nothing happens" .... can you be a little more specific?

One of the most common "forgets" with an outboard (assuming you are talking
outboard here) is forgetting to install the safety clip on the kill switch.
I do it all the time. Forget that and nothing will happen.

RCE