posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe

Default NY Hero

Hey R0b, I sailed 280 miles last Halloween. And over 110 miles
offshore.
Over Christmas we sailed to Portt Aransas. While you sailed NONE.
Infact you did not even have your new cheap piece of **** 35s5, that
BTW is only 1/2 the boat OZ bought for just a few bucks more.

Even if I never sail again I sure I will have covered at least a half
million more miles at sea then you will ever see.

And unlike your cowardly ass, If RedCloud was in NY on 9-11 we would
have sailed to Manhatten and helped evacuate people off the island. I
noticed you did nothing. As usual.

Now I know you make a big ****in deal about getting out on the water,
I used to feel that way when I was 14 Y.O. But after close to 20 years
underway I have no big need to brag about leaving the dock, and I do
not need to always take pictures so I can remember what it was like.

My boat is a home, and has been for 10 yrs now, allowing me to let
some lubber like you to pay off a 100 thousand dollars morgage. Now I
own a home someone else paid for and your still paying out the ass to
live a dream of sailing. You use your boat so little it going to cost
you several thousand dollars for each time your wife lets you sail her
boat.

Face it Rob, Your not a Capt, unless your pigging out on Capt. Crunch
or playing sailboat in the bathtub with Thomas.

And when your city called for boats to evacuate people off the island
your were hinding in your cheap ass apartment most likely cowering in
the corner.

Joe