Skip Gundlach

Default Porta-Bote Oars' security

:{)) [handlebars and full beard, tm] Haven't been here long, have you
(sorry - longtermers here are painfully aware of how we got, and are
still working on, our yacht)? The sig line was a clue, in any case...

My concern isn't someone climbing on deck to steal oars they probably
won't see. It's having them take a walk when we go ashore.

L8R

Skip (see sig for yacht, pasted from right above your note)

Morgan 461 #2
SV Flying Pig KI4MPC
http://tinyurl.com/384p2 The vessel as Tehamana, as we bought her

away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails.
Explore.
Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain