ML OZONE

Default Cautionary advise to Consumers/Dealers/LARRY

Thanks, Rhys .... don't know if others agree with you but even my wife
noticed I was not myself for hours afterward and commented that it
seemed I had avoided using the very reason I had won my argument with
her about buying all those emergency goodies ....

btw, I love when a company goes all out to make a good product ... One
piece of emergency gear I bought is essentially a double thick plastic
bottle of the type a 20 oz Coke comes in. but with much heavier
vinylization and thickness.

A refillable valve stem on the blasting head and an included pump lets
you repressurize this air horn and there is no comparison to the decible
levels this can put out versus the ones you see at most boating shops
with the replacable can ...

solidly made, including a volume adjust and trigger lock to stop
accidental sounding.

and I admired the red warning sticker about not pointing the rather
largish horn piece toward yourself whe blasting . 100 lb pressure, this
is for all the world at least equal to an 18 wheelers compressor horn.
Even includes a velcro drop in cup like sleeve for boat mounting.

~~~~ Surfbored ~~~~