Don White

Default Boat Broker Question ...

Thomas Wentworth wrote:
Roger,,, before I jump at the first boat, I will look at as many boats as
possible. Remember, it is winter up here in the great white north.
Looking at boats that are covered with shrink wrap is not so easy. Also,
while I know what I want there are numerous versions of that style boat.
And one more thing ... it is fun looking at boats. I have learned so much
in just the short time I have lurked here. The internet is a University of
Marine Education. Thanks to all the posters, who post about just about
everything and anything, I am a much more informed buyer. A smart buyer is
not an impulsive buyer.

ps.. have you been to the Titanic memorial in New York City. I stumbled
upon it one day. I believe it is on the east side of Manhattan.

Better yet....
has Roger been to *all* the Titanic sites, displays gravesites etc. in
Halifax?
http://titanic.gov.ns.ca/hfxdisplays.html