Larry

Default Cautionary advise to Consumers/Dealers

Don W wrote in news:jx7Jf.48644
:

Fortunately, the boat was still on the trailer at the time, so my
puzzled wife quickly figured out what I was gesticulating and yelling
about and pulled it back out of the water. Its amazing how much water
that little hole lets in in a short time.

I put the jetboat in at the ramp....
This guy from the dock says to me, "Hey, buddy, there's water pumping out
of the little hole over your swim platform!"

Not to look stupid in front of the assemblage, I retorted, "Oh, that's just
the air conditioner seawater drain outlet.", as I backed the boat around to
the dock and quietly put the drain plug in the starboard side...(c;

Boat was an open cockpit Sea Rayder...(c;