Joe

Default Ok kisser, you win. You can now brag to whoever it is you brag to...

"Backyard Renegade" wrote in message
om...
I am out of time to play with a man who will not even show from behind
the skirt of anonimity. Then of course you saw my size on the
internet, and like most cowards, got real brave, yeah, tough guy. I
should know better than to waste time and risk my family and job over
someone like you. Maybe your just a kid, whatever, personally I don't
feel I am losing much backing down to some a ghost, you know, you
could be some kids fantacy alter ego, but whatever, I lose little
here.

April fools?