posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

Default Invitation # 125 for Scotty

You admitted you backed out on your last meet with him.

Never EVER did I back out as I never agreed to meet him in such a silly
place as a bridge in the first place. But go right ahead and google up
my response. Prove that I backed out. You notice that these clowns love
to google up "proof" of statements from years past...but somehow can't
find that one. BWAHAHA!
The truth is that Scotty Potty has been invited again and again for a
meeting and if was at all interested he'd have done it. He simply has
no interest in meeting me.

RB....at the yard the whole weekend and the next and the next....
35s5
NY